Why i have no all the options with Event Tickets Plus?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Why i have no all the options with Event Tickets Plus?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MOHO TW
    Participant

1. When i enable the latest Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus, i have no all options of “Event Area” just like your demo video ( add new, tag, category…. ).

2. The “Post types that can have tickets” of “Ticket Settings” have no product option to choose…

Please help me to solve it, thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

The options you are referring to actually come from The Events Calendar, our free events plugin. While it is not required to be able to use Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus, most of our users to use it in conjunction with the ticketing plugins, which is why you see it in the demo videos. If you would like to get the events functionality along with those options, you can download it here. Please note that the options do relate to events, not tickets.

Tickets are technically products themselves, so the “Products” post type is not listed as an option to add tickets to. Originally, products were included as an option but were later removed as several users were experiencing conflicts. However, it is possible to enable them – please see this post for the code and instructions.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

MOHO TW
    Participant

Thanks Jennifer
    I have used Events Calendar with Tickets plugin ^__^

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Great! Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Why i have no all the options with Event Tickets Plus?’ is closed to new replies.