Who besides Admin can create events…We are a member based site

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Who besides Admin can create events…We are a member based site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anna

We are a member based site. We would like to have our Members be able to enter Events they are holding or organizing. Can this be done on The Events Calendar? It is a great Plug-In but this is a “must have” feature on our site.
    Thank you,
    Anna

Geoff

Hello there, Anna! Thanks for getting in touch and checking out the plugin–I hope it’s a fit for you. 🙂

Nice question. The calendar includes the same default permissions for events that WordPress provides to publish, edit and delete posts.

I do want to mention our Community Events plugin. It allows members of your site to submit events to the site’s calendar using a submission form on the front end of the site. You can control whether submissions are published, pending, or drafts and block specific roles from being able to access the form. Sounds like it might be a nice fit for what you’re looking at.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Anna! It looks like my last reply was marked as the correct answer, so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Who besides Admin can create events…We are a member based site’ is closed to new replies.