Which plugins do I need to sell tickets and receive a commission?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Which plugins do I need to sell tickets and receive a commission?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dana

We are going to be selling tickets to events and will take a commission. We purchased the WooCommerce Pay Pal Split Payments plugin to split the payments, and receive our commission. Is this plugin necessary, or does your tickets plugin split the payments somehow?

Also, I saw that another customer was having trouble getting the Pay Pal Split Payments plugin to work with your tickets plugin. Is is working correctly now? Do you have documentation to help us in the set up process?

We are very excited to have found your site and offerings. We may purchase the full package, just to be sure, “personal license” is ok for 1 small business, correct?

Thank you!

Caroline

Hi there! Thanks so much for checking us out and taking a look at our plugin offerings–we’d love to help you out here!

If you’ll be using our Community Tickets plugin to power your ticket sales, you’ll be pleased to know that support for PayPal split payments is built in as an optional configuration setting. You can read more about how this works here, and you’ll find more detailed setup instructions at this Knowledgebase article (also linked within the above article).

Assuming your business operates from a single website, it sounds like a Personal license should fit your needs just fine, but we do offer a full 30-day window for exchanges or refunds if you should need to make any changes there!

I hope that helps to answer your questions! Please don’t hesitate to follow up with us if you should have any other concerns. Thanks again! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Which plugins do I need to sell tickets and receive a commission?’ is closed to new replies.