Which calendar to buy

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Which calendar to buy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Terra An

Hello I am having difficulties figuring out what to purchase. Can I purchase the add-ons with the free events calendar or do I need to Pro? Is the Pro also a Wp PLugin or is it hosted on your end, how does that work? Really I just need the Events Aggregator because I want to be able to import events from Facebook which is my only priority.

Thanks

Geoff B.

Good evening Terra and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

Can I purchase the add-ons with the free events calendar or do I need to Pro?

You do not need the Events Calendar Pro premium add-on unless you are interested in one or many of it’s features: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/

Is the Pro also a Wp PLugin or is it hosted on your end, how does that work?

This is a totally separate plugin that extends our free the Events Calendar plugin.

Really I just need the Events Aggregator because I want to be able to import events from Facebook which is my only priority.

In that case, it looks like you will be fine with the following combination:

1. Our free the Events Calendar plugin
    2. A paid license key to activate Events Aggregator (no need for any additional plugins): https://theeventscalendar.com/product/event-aggregator/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Which calendar to buy’ is closed to new replies.