Where’s the email template for RSVP notificaiton

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Where’s the email template for RSVP notificaiton

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chip Cooper
    Participant

I’m trying to update the email subject link that says “Your ticktes from…” when someone does an RSVP from our site.
    I thought it was the email.php file @:
    public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/tickets/email.php

…and this line maybe:
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv=”Content-Type” content=”text/html;charset=UTF-8″ />
    <title><?php esc_html_e( ‘Your tickets’, ‘event-tickets’ ); ?></title>

…but that’s not changing my email subject line in the notification when someone RSVPs.
    Please advise how I can update the subject line in the email.

Cliff

Hi, Chip. Yes, /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/tickets/email.php is the file that is used as the email template.

However, it looks like you’re trying to modify Line 27, which is the <title> in the <head>.

The subject line is set when using the wp_mail() function, like in this file: https://github.com/moderntribe/event-tickets/blob/4.4.3/src/Tribe/RSVP.php#L678

Therefore, it sounds like you should be using the tribe_rsvp_email_subject filter hook. Please note there’s currently a bug that this filter is used for both the ticket and non-attendance email subjects so be informed of that.

If you need help understanding how to use a filter hook, please reference:

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Nico

Hey,

A new maintenance release has been recently shipped addressing this issue 🙂

Basically we added new filters to customize RSVP tickets without affecting the non-attendance email information.

More information in the release notes and hotfix notes.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Where’s the email template for RSVP notificaiton’ is closed to new replies.