Where is the event aggregator plugin?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Where is the event aggregator plugin?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Barnabas Helmy
    Participant

I have now purchased the event aggregator plugin 3 times, but have no plugin to download. when i install the ical importer, i’m told to disable the ical plugin to maximize functionality of the aggregator plugin. This is getting extremely frustrating and I need to request a refund on two of the purchases I’ve made for event aggregator, as I only need 1 installed.

Caroline

Hi Barnabas,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! Event Aggregator is a set of import tools that are built into our core plugin The Events Calendar, so you won’t find a separate download for this product in your account. Once you’ve activated a license key for Event Aggregator on your site, you’ll be able to access the product’s full feature set from Events > Import in your WordPress sidebar. Our new user primer provides some more information on how to get set up with Event Aggregator and begin importing events–feel free to give it a look over, and let me know if you should have any questions after getting started! 🙂

Regarding your duplicate purchases with us, I’d be more than glad to assist you there, as well. Would you be so kind as to reach out to us with your order number and details using our refund request form? We’ll be sure to get that processed for you right away.

Please don’t hesitate to follow up if there’s anything else I can do to help. Thanks again for getting in touch, and happy importing!

Barnabas Helmy
    Participant

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for getting back with me!

Here’s the order that needs refunded:

Caroline

Hi Barnabas,

Thanks for following up! I was able to locate your order for Event Aggregator placed on January 11th, and I’ve gone ahead and refunded that for you per your request. You should see those funds returning to your account in 5-10 business days.

Thanks for your support, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything else we can do for you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Where is the event aggregator plugin?’ is closed to new replies.