Where Did Recurring Events Go?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Where Did Recurring Events Go?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Denise Hoyle
    Participant

I’ve just updated the plugin and the recurring events section has disappeared. Since the Facebook imports aren’t working anymore the recurring events feature was helping keep my site alive but now it’s gone and I’m having to use another plugin to duplicate the events. PLEASE help!!

Courtney

Hi Denise

I reviewed your System Info https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ and didn’t see Events Calendar Pro activated, though your license key does show as this being active. Can you confirm when you go to Plugins > Installed that the Pro plugin is activated?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Denise Hoyle
    Participant

Thank you Courtney, that was indeed the problem! Why does the plugin turn itself off?

Courtney

Hi Denise

No, the plugin doesn’t have a way to disable itself really. I’m glad you got this working though.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Where Did Recurring Events Go?’ is closed to new replies.