When we click "pages" in the WordPress dashboard, appears a blank page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO When we click "pages" in the WordPress dashboard, appears a blank page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rafa
    Participant

Hello,
    I have installed version 3.9.1 of the events calendar and events calendar PRO. If I desable “the events calendar” plugin, I can see the pages of my site, but when the plugin is enabled it appears only a blank page.
    I’m using Wordpres v4.1.1, do you know what can be the problem? is The events calendar 3.9.1 compatible with this version of wordpress?
    Thank you so much.

George
    Participant

Hey Rafa,

I’m really sorry for your problems here. I cannot recreate this issue and have not heard of it myself, so I’m curious, would be able to first see if any errors pop up on your site if you head to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

to this:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

That will display PHP errors on your site if any exist, which might help here.

If any errors pop up, copy and paste them into Gists at http://gist.github.com and share links to those Gists here.

If errors do not pop up, try leaving The Events Calendar active and then running through the steps listed here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

It may be possible that another theme or plugin on your site has specific code that is causing a conflict when The Events Calendar is active.

Let us know what you find!

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘When we click "pages" in the WordPress dashboard, appears a blank page’ is closed to new replies.