When I try to import from Facebook it gets hung up on logging in to Facebook

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator When I try to import from Facebook it gets hung up on logging in to Facebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    S
    Participant

When I try to import from Facebook it gets hung up on logging in to Facebook even though I am already logged into Facebook.
    How do I fix?

S
    Participant

Hello, I purchased the software a couple of days ago and still cannot get it to work. Can somebody please help?

When I try to import from Facebook it doesn’t let me log in. I am already logged into Facebook. The logged in Facebook browser window is open. Your software redirects to Facebook and prompts me to log in but hangs up and doesn’t allow me to enter a password. How do I fix?

Courtney

Hello Simone

Hello

Can you start by going through our Testing for Conflicts Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/?  I am wondering if you might have a plugin or theme conflict.  Begin by deactivating all other plugins, using a theme such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/, and see if the issue still persists. Also, double check for any other updates available (Dashboard » Updates). 

If that still doesn’t work, please uninstall/reinstall The Events Calendars and reactivate Event Aggregator.

Please let me know if the issue still persists after these tests.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘When I try to import from Facebook it gets hung up on logging in to Facebook’ is closed to new replies.