When activated : random 404 errors

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events When activated : random 404 errors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Laurent
    Participant

Hi,

When I activate Community Events, I get random 404 errors on NORMAL pages. It’s random, I can get a response sometime, and then poof, 404 error, move out to another page, come back, it works. It’s never the same page.

I’ve tried to look for conflicts but it’s quite hard on my website which is used by members.

Calendar was the last option I wanted to add to my membership website but without the ability to set up community events, I don’t really have a use for calendar at all, which it’s quite a shame since I took the pro version.

Hope you will help,

Regards

Trisha

Hello, Laurent!

Thank you for using The Events Calendar! I can help with this 🙂

It sounds like there may be a conflict somewhere, to rule that out it would be super helpful if you could go through our ‘Testing for Conflicts’ guide. You can find that here https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

If you’re unable to test on your main site, perhaps you could install a test site for this purpose. Installing WordPress in a sub-directory is generally a fast and easy process with most hosting control panels and you could use something like Duplicator https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ to make it a replica of the site so that you can test in safety.

Let me know what you find out! I’m happy to help!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘When activated : random 404 errors’ is closed to new replies.