What’s the problem?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO What’s the problem?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fan
    Participant

I have an events calendar pro subscription but it will not allow me to add a website to my account. I deleted one and wanted to add a new website that I am working on but it will not let me.

#1291791 June 1, 2017 Completed $135.00

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Courtney

Hey there

Sorry for the confusion.  You should’ve received an email containing a link to download Events Calendar Pro and the license key.

Can you go to My Account » Downloads and download the Events Calendar Pro plugin.  You’ll need to keep the free The Events Calendar plugin active as well.

Then get your license key, and go to Events » Settings » Licenses to enter it.

You may have tried to do this, but in the Event Aggregator field instead. It really helps us better diagnose what might be happening when you share your System Info https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ with us.

Let me know if this works now.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

fan
    Participant

THANKS!!! I’m all set now.

Courtney

Great Fan

Let us how if we can help you again.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘What’s the problem?’ is closed to new replies.