What I need…

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What I need…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nikko

from the plugins to build a system like THIS?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Nikko,

Thank you for your interest in our products!

Which specific features are you looking for?

We don’t really know much about Timify and haven’t used that system, but it seems some of the functionalities might be achievable with our plugins.

Thanks to our different plugins, you can control which views you share with your users on the frontend, collect RSVPs, sell tickets and manage event registration with ease, import calendars from multiple source, and plenty of other things.

You might want to have a look at our Knowledgebase to learn more about our products.

However, if what you try to achieve is closer to Google Calendar (if you need to schedule appointments for specific customers/users and alert them on their smartphones for instance), perhaps our calendar is not the best option.

Please feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘What I need…’ is closed to new replies.