What do you guys use for your calendar's source

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator What do you guys use for your calendar's source

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

I am using Google Calendar right now, but it seems so limited. Is there a better Calendar source that I can use that will provide a ICAL with more fields. For instance, keywords that the “refine results” feature will pick up on.

A great example is https://www.northpointe.org/events/

But, I don’t see how they are getting all of their pictures and categories.

Thanks guys, you rock!

Geoff

Hey Michael and thanks for reaching out!

That is anĀ awesome layout for the calendar! It looks as though that site is using a custom theme and it certainly customized the layout that The Events Calendar provides right out of the box.

We are fairly limited in how much we are able to support customizations here in the forums, but we do have a Themer’s Guide that provides step-by-step instructions for how to make your own custom calendar layouts for The Events Calendar. We also have a list of freelancers who we would happily recommend, should you need additional assistance building out a custom design.

Sorry I don’t have more of a concrete answer for you here, but does this at least help you get started? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘What do you guys use for your calendar's source’ is closed to new replies.