What are the ideal dimensions of a Facebook Event imported image?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator What are the ideal dimensions of a Facebook Event imported image?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    veruska
    Participant

Please refer to an issue I reported on Oct 08 2014 under the same Title. Such discussion is now closed but on Oct 13, you wrote:
    —————————————————
    “There is a snippet in this thread that should help resolve the majority of your image importing issues until a fix can be shipped in an upcoming plugin update. I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one. When the plugin is updated to better handle these types of image issues, we’ll notify you on this post”
    —————————————————
    Since I was unable to implement such snippet and since I’m still having issues, I would like to know if you have already got that issue fixed. For example, the image dimensions of the event below has 795 x 297 px but I had to import it separately. Please revert.

https://www.facebook.com/events/563935067070796/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Geoff

Hi there, Vera!

Thanks for following up from the previous thread. I searched for the issue in our system and see it is scheduled to be included in the next release. I don’t have an exact date for when that is coming, but I believe it will be in the next week, though that’s more personal speculation than anything.

I see that Josh mentioned we would be following up with you in your previous post when the fix has been released. We still intend to do that, so we’ll correspond with you there for further updates.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Vera! There hasn’t been a lot of activity on this thread, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. We will do our best to follow up with you in the previous thread when an update is available. I do know that the next release is scheduled to release in the next day or two, so keep your eyes open. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘What are the ideal dimensions of a Facebook Event imported image?’ is closed to new replies.