We're giving away 2 tickets to WordCamp San Diego

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO We're giving away 2 tickets to WordCamp San Diego

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hey all. Allow me to take a break from our usual support banter to cue you in on something hot. We’ve got two tickets to WordCamp San Diego that we’re looking to give away, which means a couple of you fine folks will have the opportunity to attend. The event is taking place March 24 & 25 in beautiful sunny San Diego CA.

We’re looking to give these tickets to two users who are doing something – anything – cool to extend The Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO’s functionality. Read more and post a link to your finished product over at this blog post. We’ll be convening as a team on Monday afternoon to review the submissions and vote on which we’re most impressed with.

Oh, and one more thing: Joey from our dev team (who many of you have dealt with here on the forums already) is speaking at WCSD. He’d would love to meet any of our forum friends who may be in attendance face-to-face.

Email any questions you’ve got about the contest or anything else to pro /a/ tri.be.

capecodlife
    Participant

Howdy,

Thanks again for all the time you guys have spent on this project. In lieu of Community Events, I’ve been working on the Gravity Forms & Event Calendar Pro front-end submission form.

Updates:
    – Created boilerplate GF form XML file with all necessary ECP fields
    – Added recurrence (both On and After)
    – Added all day event
    – Added country/state/province (dropdowns for US and Canada)
    – Fixed Venue/Organizer duplication on GF submission

See it in action (this is a live form): http://capecodlife.com/events/submit/
    I’ve documented my work here: http://anthonydispezio.com/blog/gf-ecp-frontend-submission/

Keep up the great work!

Simon
    Participant

Do the tickets include flights from England?

😀

Worth a try!

Christina
    Participant

Or you could just give the tickets to random helpful forum member 🙂
    Also worth a try.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘We're giving away 2 tickets to WordCamp San Diego’ is closed to new replies.