Weekly view not displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Weekly view not displaying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rough & Ready
    Participant

Hello,

When I switch the view to Weekly nothing displays even though everything shows up fine on Calendar and List view.

The next week/previous week links go to a 404 error.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry week view isn’t working for you!

Was week view working previously and has since stopped working, or is this the first time you’ve tried to use it?

Can you first try switching to a default theme with all other plugins disabled (besides The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro) to see if the events will then show up in week view?

If not, can you try running through the steps outlined in this article? TheseĀ usually work for fixing 404 errors. Please let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Rough & Ready
    Participant

I’m not sure if the weekly view ever worked. I do not remember testing.

It’s part of the plugin so I would assume it would have worked.

Turning everything off and using a default theme did not help … I am still having the issue.

Switching permalinks did not resolve the 404 error. It is only happening on Weekly view. It is fine everywhere else.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for running through those steps! I don’t see any other users currently reporting this issue, so I’d like to do some further testing on my end. It looks like you’ve disabled week view on your live site. If you don’t want to have it active on your live site until we get this resolved, would you be able to send me a link to your staging site with week view enabled? If you don’t have one already, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Please make sure that you’re using a default theme on the staging site with all other plugins besides The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro deactivated.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Weekly view not displaying’ is closed to new replies.