Week calendar view time length

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Week calendar view time length

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Mitchell Mink
    Participant

Hi,

We have a small issue on the calendar week view. We can see the events but they are all 1 hour in the calendar. We want to have it exactly like the demo. (Event from 09:00 – 17:00u will be show all day and not from 09:00-10:00u)

Thanks.

Mitchell Mink
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for reaching out! I took a look at your site and see what you mean. I did some testing, but I was not able to recreate this on my end. I also noticed that your plugin versions are a little bit out of date. The current versions are:

The Events Calendar: 4.6.2

The Events Calendar PRO: 4.4.18

The Events Calendar: 4.5.1

Could you try updating to the current versions and see if that resolves the issue? If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section of your Dashboard, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

Let me know if that works!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Mitchell Mink
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mitchell,

I’m sorry that updating didn’t help…Can you verify that you are still running into this issue with a default theme enabled and all other plugins disabled? Since I am not getting the same behavior on my end, I think there may be a conflict between our plugins and something else on your site.

If you haven’t done so already, you can test this out by following these instructions. If you don’t have a testing site, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Mitchell Mink
    Participant

Sorry, but did you even looked at the website? We are running default theme because we had many issues. This is the 4th problem in a row. please fix it!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mitchell,

Yes I did look at your site, and I do see that they are all showing up as being one hour long. But since I can’t recreate the issue on my end and don’t see any other reports of this same issue, there has to be something different between my environment and yours…I wish I had a quick fix for you, but without knowing what’s causing the issue, I’m not sure what to recommend!

I did just notice that your WordPress environment is also a bit older (4.7.6 – the current version is 4.8.2). Can you try updating this as well?

Another thing you can try is adjusting the Default stylesheet used for events templates and Events template settings under Events > Display, but if you are using a default theme (such as Twenty Fifteen – Seventeen), then I don’t think this will resolve the issue. If you are using one of these themes, then I would focus on testing for a conflict with your other plugins…I know deactivating them all and reactivating one at a time is tedious, but unfortunately it is currently the best way to determine if there is something else on your site that our plugins are not getting along with!

Mitchell Mink
    Participant

This reply is private.

Mitchell Mink
    Participant

Hi, do you have an update about this issue?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mitchell,

I did some further testing on my end, and I am checking with the team for a second set of eyes on this one.

Did you have any luck adjusting the Default stylesheet used for events templates and Events template settings under Events > Display?

Mitchell Mink
    Participant

i had no luck.. I edited it multiple times in combination with other settings but it is still 1 hour.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Can you please send me a copy of your theme and child theme so that I can do some testing on my end? You can upload them to Dropbox as zip files and include the link here.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Mitchell Mink
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Mitchell Mink
    Participant

serious? I tried that already multiple times. Selected 2015 theme and 2016 theme no difference. Deleted the tribe-events folder and nothing also.

Maybe login and check out? It is taking way too long now…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Week calendar view time length’ is closed to new replies.