webcal link not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator webcal link not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tonaas
    Participant

I´m using the Aggregator on this site: http://www.solleroif.se
    It´s been working fine but now it´s not. I deleted the import and tryed to make a new setting but it fales and I´m recieving an error: “There was an error fetching the results from your import: Unknown service message”

The URL I´m using is: webcal://cal.svenskalag.se/22416

/ Tobbe

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tobbe,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on. First, can you please share your system info with me?

It sounds like you had this set up as a scheduled import previously (vs. a manual import), is that correct? Are you still able to import from other sources successfully?

tonaas
    Participant

System info already shared.
    I´m not sure about if I have tested with manual imports as well.
    I have tried to import from Google Calendar without luck.
    I have tested to import my source to Google Calendar and that works fine.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately your system info didn’t come through…can you copy it from Events > Help and paste it into a private reply?

Can you also send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing under under Events > Help > Event Aggregator System Status and a copy of your Event Log?

Thanks,

Jennifer

tonaas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

tonaas
    Participant

This reply is private.

tonaas
    Participant

I´m up and running again! In the history tab i could see that there where two imports running. I changed one of them to manual and then i could delete that import.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome, I’m glad to hear everything is working again! If there’s anything else that I can help out with, please let me know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘webcal link not working’ is closed to new replies.