We were unable to import your Eventbrite event.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets We were unable to import your Eventbrite event.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Barry

Steven: if you can bear with us a little longer a new version of the Eventbrite plugin should be released shortly (within the space of a few days, if all goes to plan) – can we pause and see if that helps with this, once it is available?

stevenmilstein
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Will do – thanks!

Barry

Hi Steven,

If you haven’t already done so can you try out our latest release and see if that helps with these issues?

Thanks so much for your patience!

stevenmilstein
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Can you reach out to your web host and confirm if CURL is enabled for PHP (or ask that it be enabled, if it isn’t already)?

Barry

Hi again Steven,

Checking in on the status of CURL remains a good option here – but in addition to that could I ask you to try installing and activating this plugin:

Eventbrite Troubleshooting Plugin

If you then try importing an event once more it should provide some hopefully useful data for us. If you would be able to copy and paste that into a reply here that would be great.

Thanks again!

Barry

Sorry to bombard you, Steven, but we’ve been working hard to get on top of this and a few different ideas/theories have emerged all of a sudden.

One more thing to check on: can you ask your host (GoDaddy) if your server is a 32bit machine? If it is, that could be at the source of this and we’ll have a further update coming shortly to address that particular issue (if it’s a 64bit server, though, please do continue with the above suggestions).

Thanks once more!

stevenmilstein
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks Steven – we didn’t account for the limitations of 32bit servers and we’ll soon have a fix available to resolve this: thanks for your continued patience – I shouldn’t be too far away now.

kdotngo
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks kdotngo,

Again we have a new release in the works that should address some of these issues: please hold tight and if there is still a problem once the next version is delivered please post a new topic of your own and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

I did the latest updates and my tickets are not showing up at the bottom of the event description anymore.

If you are already using Eventbrite Tickets 3.9.5 please edit the event and ensure the tickets are set to display – again, if that doesn’t help, please create a fresh support topic and someone will help you as soon as they can 🙂

Apologies for the disruption in the meantime.

stevenmilstein
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Glad it’s working and thanks for your patience while we worked through this 🙂

Re your featured image problem, you would need to manually update the featured image – I’m afraid that in this regard it will not automatically stay in sync.

stevenmilstein
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘We were unable to import your Eventbrite event.’ is closed to new replies.