We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id…

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    coldtownetheater
    Participant

We have approximately 80 events a month. About every 6 or so events I import, I get this message:

We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id and try again.

If I go to the settings tab/Add-ON APIs and and hit Get Authorization, and hit the appropriate button on the Eventbrite side, then it all starts working again. I haven’t changed the keys or the secret, etc. It’s all the same and verified on the Eventbrite side. It’s just like times out or something. Any ideas? This is really slowing down an already slow process.

Hunter

Hey Katie,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry to hear about the import troubles.

I just did a quick check to see if we have any relative bugs, but I didn’t see anything pertaining to Eventbrite import issues. Does the problem still occur when reverting back to the default theme and with only our plugins active as recommended in our Testing for conflicts guide?

Let’s see if this is a theme/plugin conflict first, then we’ll continue investigating from there. Thanks again for the post and have a happy Friday 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id…’ is closed to new replies.