WC 3.0 – Event Tickets Plus 4.4.5RC1 Fix

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WC 3.0 – Event Tickets Plus 4.4.5RC1 Fix

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brad Leng.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brad Leng
    Participant

Hi guys, I see a lot of threads about WC3.0 issues and the fix (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/woocommerce-3-0-users-read-this/) but I’m concerned about installing this update to a live site given it feels (please no offense) a little rushed.

What is the procedure for adding the “Early Access” (or pre-release) version of Event Tickets Plus (Event Tickets Plus 4.4.5RC1)? Is it best to unzip the file and upload via FTP, overwriting existing files? Will all data be preserved? Or should it be uploaded via the “Add New” plugins option?

Please provide additional steps on adding this fix.

Thanks,
    Robb.

Nico

Hey Robb,

A quick heads-up: we released Event Tickets 4.4.5, addressing the compatibility issues with WooCommerce 3.x. More details on the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-event-tickets-plus-4-4-5/

Regarding your concern about installing a release candidate, let me tell you those zips are reviewed by QA before they are put online. To install them you’ll need to perform a manual update of the plugin. In any case this is not necessary now ?

If you are still seeing troubles with WooCommerce 3.x please let us know about it,
    Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WC 3.0 – Event Tickets Plus 4.4.5RC1 Fix’ is closed to new replies.