volunteer sign up

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions volunteer sign up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jane Sherman

We are looking for a plugin that allows our volunteer coordinator to set how many volunteers she needs per day, but not in wordpress. Can she create a volunteer event outside of wordpress, say on Network for Good or signup.com and have it integrated into our website?

Cliff

Hi, Jane.

I’m sorry, but I don’t 100% understand exactly what you mean by “set how many volunteers she needs per day.”

Similarly, what do you mean by a “volunteer event”?

I’ll take a stab at helping you, though:

If you’re just talking about events you create with our The Events Calendar plugin and you’re calling them volunteer events, maybe you’re asking about using our Event Tickets to collect RSVPs for each event.

Or maybe you’re looking for functionality where website visitors could add events to your calendar, which is available via Community Events.

If you provide some additional details, I may be able to further help.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘volunteer sign up’ is closed to new replies.