Visual Editor misaligned in Event Form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Visual Editor misaligned in Event Form

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

Hi Bruce,
    Can you share your workaround? This Visual Editor issue has been bugging me for weeks and I have no solution except to change themes, which I don’t want to do as my theme is a highly customised child theme.
    Thanks!

Bruce
    Participant

Hi Michelle,
    I found that if I placed the ‘Submit an Event’ page within a full width page layout, the visual editor had room to breathe and there was no issue. But if I use a content-sidebar layout, the visual editor does not resize to the smaller content area.
    I didn’t take time to investigate the CSS on the editor to find the problem, but it is definitely flaky.
    Hope that helps.

Craig

Hi Bruce. I am having a similar problem and I’m pretty sure that I can fix it with a full with layout as well. But how do you go about applying it to this page given that it is not listed in the backend with other pages. I want to keep a sidebar for the calendar on the frontend but i’m not worried about it on the other pages.

Rob

Are you still stuck here, Craig? Let me know if we can do anything to help.

Craig

Hey there Rob,
    Yeah. Still having problems with this one. I know that Bruce is on that right track because when I apply one column to the whole site the alignment problem goes away. If you know how to apply the one column style to just this one page that would give me a suitable work around. The supplier of the plugin that causes the problem doesn’t seem interested in the problem at all.
    Just to clarify. I am talking about the community/add page. All I need to know is how to make that page one column without effecting other pages.

Rob

Thanks for confirming as much, Craig. I’m not quite sure about this (assuming updating to 1.0.2 didn’t fix it?) but let me see if Jonah can guide you on this. Joyce is out this week so we’re a bit shortstaffed but I’ve added this to Jonah’s pile so we can hopefully get you a response as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience so far.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Editor misaligned in Event Form’ is closed to new replies.