Views not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Views not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kreg
    Participant

Here is my http://www.waterskicanada.ca/wswc/events/

The week , map, photo views pages are not functioning after install and config.

The Near –> near search function are pulling false results – maybe b/c of the page ??

Thanks
    Kreg

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Kreg,

I would love to help you with this.

The first thing I would do if I were you is the first step in this tutorial: Troubleshooting 404 Page Not Found error . I hate to just link you to a tutorial, but that tutorial is so perfectly suited for the issue you’re experiencing I would just go there if I were you and start with the first subheading ( which is basically step 1 ). If that doesn’t fix it, proceed to the next step. Likely the first one will fix this though. Does it?

Cheers!

– Brook

Kreg
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kreg
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kreg
    Participant

Hi Brook,

Yep – that fixed it. Very interesting? Thanks for the help and support. I love the results looks great. Very impressive work – thanks to you and your team.
    Thanks
    Kreg

Brook
    Participant

You are welcome! I am happy that worked. For anyone else with a similar issue, the solution was to go to WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Display and edit the Views Available, then hit Save Changes.

Thank you for getting back Kreg. Let us know if you ever need anything else. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Views not working’ is closed to new replies.