View more …

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO View more …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

When we use the [tribe_events_list] short code and filter by a tag, the “view more” link below the list automatically links to this tag. Is there a way to:
    1) remove this “view more” link entirely and/or
    2) determine where this “view more” link leads to, i.e. change the URL of this link
    3) change what is written there, i.e. replace “view more” with “more events”

Hi Christopher,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

You can edit this template in any of the ways that you listed with some customizations.  I’d recommend taking a look at the /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/widgets/list-widget.php file.  You can search for the View More text there and copy and edit that section to your liking.

Our Themer’s Guide can walk you through this process so that your changes don’t get lost with future updates.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘View more …’ is closed to new replies.