View As filter not working on Week, Map or Photo settings

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO View As filter not working on Week, Map or Photo settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Saif
    Participant

Pro license, filter, FB import and community plugins purchased.

http://okgamers.com/events/

The filter views week, map and photo / image aren’t working.

Please advise.

Nico

Howdy Said,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us!

Let me start by saying that PRO events views need to be activated in the back-end (WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Display > Enable event views), once they are enabled they should show up in the front-end.

If they are active but for some reason not showing up in the front-end, Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Saif
    Participant

Looks like when I cycled them back on, they started working. Whether due to a hangup in the process of how I updated/upgraded or just that now there was more content? I dunno. They were set to on, and 404’ed, so I set them off, and then turning them back on just now worked ๐Ÿ™‚

Nico

Thanks for the heads-up, glad to hear this is now working Saif ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘View As filter not working on Week, Map or Photo settings’ is closed to new replies.