"View All Events in Category" Event Widget Not Functioning

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "View All Events in Category" Event Widget Not Functioning

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Neill

Hello robinsonjas,

There is a planned fix for this bug and will be coming in one of our upcoming releases. We are working on it as we speak and usually we try to notify users who originally notified us of bugs when the fix will be included in an upcoming release. So keep an eye out for it here in this thread (or more then likely you’ll be auto notified of updated to this thread)

I’ll be closing this thread for now – but feel free to open a new thread if you have any other issues.

– Neill

Barry

Re the issue with the widget link to view all events in the category, unfortunately we weren’t able to squeeze this one into our next upcoming release (3.5) but I wanted to drop a note in here to let you know it’s still on our radar and we will try hard to fit it in to the next release instead. Thanks for your support and patience in the meantime!

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘"View All Events in Category" Event Widget Not Functioning’ is closed to new replies.