View All day view not working correctly

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions View All day view not working correctly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alan Edwards

I am new to Evens Calendar and installed the free plug in into my WordPress environment.

I imported 300 events from an Excel CSV file and they all show in the monthly view ok and if i roll over or click on any of the events they show as expected.

However, if i have more than 3 in any day and i click on the view more link on the day that has the 4 or more events it does not show any events even though they appear in the month view. It just says there are no events scheduled for that day.

If I create one manually on the same day that has a view more link, the manually created event only shows in the day view the other four don’t?

Am i doing something wrong with the import or am i missing something?

Regards

Alan

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Alan,

Thanks for using our plugins!

Since you seem to be a current user of our premium plugins and/or free plugins, I recommend reaching out to our support on the Events Calendar PRO premium forum or WordPress.org forum. In those places, we have the capacity to provide more technical support. This Pre-Sales forum is reserved specifically for questions about the features of our plugins for users who are making decisions about which, if any, to purchase.

Let me know if I can clarify any of this!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘View All day view not working correctly’ is closed to new replies.