Very slow loading times when more attendees to event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Very slow loading times when more attendees to event

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jaakko Nuotio
    Participant

There is something wrong in here. We have an event with the max sellable tickets (common pool) 1000 with two tickets adults & children.

As the sold tickets count goes up, the page gets slower and slower.

Here is the part of performance log (there seems to be hundreds of these queries that relate to tickets sold (based on id:s) of the page and url of the event in question.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jaakko!

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

That seems a strange issue. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

I see you have tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference or see that slow query?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting.

Please let me know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Jaakko Nuotio
    Participant

I just put the flag “Share system info automatically” on for you to check out the sys info. When I take out the extra plugins the queries that are in the sample are still there. The loading time goes down a bit but the problem persists.

Jaakko Nuotio
    Participant

A bit more info. When the page with the tickets is loaded the query amount for the page goes up to 588 (this is getting bigger as the tickets are sold). Normal page has around 180 queries.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jaakko!

Thanks for coming back with that information.

The screenshot you shared before is not for database queries. Could you please share with us a screenshot of the Queries by Caller and Queries by Component information from query monitor when navigating that event?

Does query monitor flags a slow query when on that page? If so, please also share a screenshot of that particular query.

You mentioned that you tried deactivating all other plugins. Have you tried switching to a default theme (like twenty seventeen) to see if any difference?

Thanks,
    Victor

Jaakko Nuotio
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Jaakko Nuotio
    Participant

This seems to get better if I log out as admin and go in as user. So, it has something to do with the admin account.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jaakko!

Thanks for following up with this to let us know about that.

As you marked this “Resolved” I’ll go ahead and close it, but don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to assist.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Very slow loading times when more attendees to event’ is closed to new replies.