"Veranstaltung" (events) in lower case #2

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events "Veranstaltung" (events) in lower case #2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Oliver
    Participant

Hi Geoff

as described here on some screen the word “veranstaltung” (events) is showed in lower case:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/veranstaltung-event-displayed-in-lower-case/

Unfortunately this issue is still not fixed in V4.07.

In addition I found another place where it is shown wrongly, too:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7be9ikfzwodj57/Screenshot%202016-03-04%2019.06.30.png?dl=0
    (“There are no upcoming events in you queue”)
    => Source: src/views/community/event-list.php:57

Can you add this to the existing ticket with the “veranstaltung” issue?

Regards,
    Oliver

Geoff B.

Good evening Oliver and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the fact that the word “veranstaltung” is not displayed properly.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Based on your comment I have updated the bug ticket accordingly. You will be contacted as soon as there is a fix available.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point. But stay tuned!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Leah

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We weren’t able to get a fix for it into our upcoming release (4.1). However, please know that the problem is still on our radar and is ticketed within our system to be addressed in a future maintenance release. We’ll do our best to keep you posted when we are able to get a solution in place. Thank you for your patience while we improve and expand our plugins.

Best,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘"Veranstaltung" (events) in lower case #2’ is closed to new replies.