Venues do not display when editing a single recurring event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venues do not display when editing a single recurring event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Janice Tye
    Participant

I went to edit a single instance of a recurring event to change the venue. I save it but it will not stay. The dialogue box shows two venue areas with one being blank.

On the front end the venue shows blank and I also find that all venue have disappeared from display. They were there before.

Help appreciated.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Janice,

Thanks for reaching out! It looks like we have had a couple other users see this issue pop up, but unfortunately we have not been able to recreate this yet on our end…Would you be able to run through a few troubleshooting steps for me?

First, can you verify that you have tested for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? With all of your other plugins disabled and a standard WordPress theme (such as Twenty Seventeen) enabled, pleaseĀ go into your wp-config.php file, enable WP_DEBUG, and try to recreate the issue. If you get any errors, please copy and paste them here. You’ll want to disable this again after testing for security reasons. If you’d rather not do this on your live site, the WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

There are a few things I’d like to take a look at to help determine the source of this issue. Could you please post a screenshot of what you see under Settings > General? You may need to take a few screenshots to be able to get all of the settings, but please make sure to at least include the WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) settings.

Finally, please go under Events > Settings > General and click the Merge Duplicates button next to Duplicate Venues and Organizers and see if that makes any difference. (You may not see this button if you don’t have any duplicates, which is fine).

Let me know how it goes, and thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this issue!

Jennifer

Janice Tye
    Participant

Hi. Thanks for your reply. However, I seem to have solved the problem by removing the events in question and redoing them. The issue may have been caused by importing these events from a previous site for a new site build.

I will bear your suggestions in mind in case it happens again.

Best wishes.
    Janice

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Janice,

Glad to hear you were able to get this resolved! I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but yes, please do let us know if this issue pops up again.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Venues do not display when editing a single recurring event’ is closed to new replies.