Venues and Organizer dropdowns not sorting alphabetically

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Venues and Organizer dropdowns not sorting alphabetically

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    afplct
    Participant

This is a followup to this issue: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/available-venues-not-displaying-in-venues-dropdown-after-update/#post-1604297

The hotfix you released solved this problem, but now the venues and organizer dropdowns are no longer sorted alphabetically. Can you change that back?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! We do currently have a ticket open internally to address this issue. I’ve linked this thread to that ticket, so as soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here.

I apologize for the further inconvenience here, and thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved!

ddel
    Participant

Is anyone still working on this? Three weeks and counting to sort a couple of pulldowns?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I just checked on our internal ticket for this, and it looks like it is currently being worked on, although I don’t have an ETA that I can give you yet as to when the fix will be released.

I understand it seems like a simple fix, but because each bug that gets logged needs to be assigned, coded, tested, and scheduled for release along with the other bugs, features, and performance enhancements that our developers are working on at any given time, it can sometimes take longer than expected for a fix to be released.

I’m sorry for the delay, but please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with in the meantime!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

afplct
    Participant

This worked for me. Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome! Glad to hear it’s working now. If you run into any other issues, please feel free to open up a new ticket!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Venues and Organizer dropdowns not sorting alphabetically’ is closed to new replies.