Available Venues not displaying in Venues dropdown after update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Available Venues not displaying in Venues dropdown after update

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    afplct
    Participant

I just updated to the most recent version of Events Calendar, 4.6.22, and the only venues appearing in the venues dropdown are the ones that I created under my login. Even as an administrator, I can’t see all venues in the list. I no longer see “My Venues” followed by “Available venues”– I just see a list of my venues that I have created. That also means that users who have not created venues can’t access any of them.

I confirmed this by deactivating all other plugins and reproduced it by restoring a working backup which then stopped working when the update was applied. I have reverted back to 4.6.21, but wanted to let you know about the issue. Thanks.

dpeschio
    Participant

I have the same problem – installed backup of db, problem persisted so I deleted transient data, optimised tables, “updated” a missing venue to se if would show up… nothing has worked.

dpeschio
    Participant

Stepping back to 4.6.21 worked for me too. Can I have my 3 hours back plz?

Francesco
    Participant

Hi – I’m new to this plugin in and I’ve just run into the same problem.
    How do you install an older version?
    Thanks

Hi all,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are all experiencing this issue.

Is this issue occurring on the front end Community Events Submission page or on the backend?

In the meantime, you can roll back to a previous issue by downloading a copy from your Downloads page.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

afplct
    Participant

This is on the back end when creating/editing an event. I don’t use the Community Events plugin.

Francesco
    Participant

I’m having this problem in the backend, when I create a new event.

it works with
    The Events Calendar Version 4.6.21
    The Events Calendar PRO 4.4.30.1

it breaks with
    The Events Calendar Version 4.6.22
    The Events Calendar PRO 4.4.31

Thanks

caseyghancock
    Participant

I’m having this issue while creating a new event in the backend. Some venues show up in the list, but not the one I’m looking for. The venue is published and shows up fine in the venue list and in the front end for existing events. The venue is “Retrofit sip-n-seat” at visithartsvillesc.com/events/.

WP 4.9.8
    The Events Calendar 4.6.22
    The Events Calendar PRO 4.4.31
    The Events Calendar: Community Events 4.5.13
    The Events Calendar: Filter Bar 4.5.7

I think the site was updated to WP 4.9.8 on Friday of last week, which may be the root of the problem. I didn’t work on the site over the weekend to notice.

Thank you for your response.

We just released a hotfix that addresses this issue.  Would you mind updating your plugins to the most recent versions and see if that resolves your issue?

Let me know how that goes!

afplct
    Participant

Thanks, it’s working for me now!

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Available Venues not displaying in Venues dropdown after update’ is closed to new replies.