Venue details and Organiser details

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Venue details and Organiser details

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    toby

I find your plugin (community events) very interesting and i’m totally interested in it, but i just have one issue as i saw in your video. Would it be possible to remove ‘saved venue details and organizer details’ so that it will just be a simple text field where the user simply type in their Venue details and organiser details. (instead of scrolling down every time) Also is it possible for the ‘country field’ under Venue details to be totally removed…

Thanks

Geoff

Hey Toby,

Thanks so much for checking out Community Events! I hope it’s a good fit for what you;re looking for. 🙂

While the saved venue and organizer fields are there and un-editable, it is possible to hide those fields with CSS. Then, our Events Calendar PRO plugin does include the ability to create custom fields and those will be included on the Community Events submission form.

For example. you could create a simple text field in Events Calendar PRO called Venue and that will appear in the form.

Yeah, the country field can be removed with CSS — at least, that is likely how I would approach it.

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Toby, I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer — I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue details and Organiser details’ is closed to new replies.