Various Pre-Sales Questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Various Pre-Sales Questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Casy

Can we export this to an iCal format or to google calendar? Is there anyway to have this feed one of those continuously? We have our wordpress confined to our company IPs. I know we can import from this but I am looking for a way to export or feed a calendar like that.

How is the sort order controlled? Are there any options to customize this?

Can we set defaults on the adding an event form? Such as all events are all day, no comments, never going to need things like location, organizers, event website, event cost, etc. Is there a way to bulk add events?

Are we able to change the display properties on the calendar? Any way to choose if some are highlighted, etc? This is kind of the look I am trying to replicate: https://imgur.com/a/btQcl

Hi Casy,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

Can we export this to an iCal format or to google calendar? Is there anyway to have this feed one of those continuously?

You have the option to export an event to Google Calendar and iCal.  Here is our knowledgebase article for more information and screenshots: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/exporting-events/.

This will not, however, allow you to export events continuously or in bulk, but you can use a third-party plugin, such as WP-All-Export to help you achieve that.

How is the sort order controlled? Are there any options to customize this?

You can sort events in a variety of ways.  You can sort in Month View, Day View, List View, and more.  You can choose which view is the default for people to see when they visit your site.  They also have the option to sort by Keyword, Date, or Location.  You can also add more filters with Filter Bar.

Can we set defaults on the adding an event form?

Yes, you can choose which fields to show and hide on the Add Event form, using some custom code, with Community Events.

Is there a way to bulk add events?

You can create recurring events with Events Calendar PRO, which is a great way to add many events at one time.

Are we able to change the display properties on the calendar? Any way to choose if some are highlighted, etc?

Our plugins are highly customizable and you can easily change the colors and other display properties on your site.  Our Theme’s Guide can get you started: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

I hope this helps to answer your questions.  Please let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Various Pre-Sales Questions’ is closed to new replies.