Valid key but Facebook imports not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Valid key but Facebook imports not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chris
    Participant

I have recently renewed my license key for the Event Aggregator and now I have noticed that I am getting the error “There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.”

I have tried deleting the license key> saving> re-adding the key, but this is not working for me. Seems that it has not imported any events since December 2016.

I did find this post that seemed to fix the issue but not sure how to go about having a new key issued.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/valid-key-but-facebook-imports-now-not-available/

chris
    Participant

I could use some assistance with this issue please.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Valid key but Facebook imports not working’ is closed to new replies.