Valid key but Facebook imports now not available

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Valid key but Facebook imports now not available

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Colin Carmichael
    Participant

Suddenly this morning I can no longer import events from Facebook. The drop-down on the import page prompts me to by Event Aggregator. When I check my licences page, it says I have a valid key until 2018. What’s up?

Colin Carmichael
    Participant

I tried to manually run an import and got the following:
    “There may be an issue with the Event Aggregator server. Please try your import again later.”

Is there a server status indicator somewhere to confirm?

Caroline

Hi Colin,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! I’d be more than glad to assist you with getting your Event Aggregator features up and running again.

To get things started, can you bring up the Licenses page of your plugin settings (under Events > Settings), delete the license key from the Event Aggregator text field, and save your changes? Once that license key has been successfully removed, you may then re-enter the key into the empty field and save again. Let me know if you’re able to perform an import again after completing these steps!

Thank you!

Colin Carmichael
    Participant

No dice. I even pulled the key straight from the TEC website. When I save with the key (after having saved without), I get a happy green message that it’s a valid key, etc.

Caroline

Hi Colin,

Thanks for giving that a try for me! I’ve gone ahead and generated a new matching license key for Event Aggregator on your account with the same purchase and expiration dates as your non-functioning license. Would you be willing to try logging into your account, retrieving this key from your Licenses page, and activating this key on one of your sites to see if you’re able to import with a new key? Let me know what you’re able to find out!

Thank you!

Colin Carmichael
    Participant

Bingo! Thanks very much Caroline!

Caroline

Hi Colin,

Awesome, so glad to hear that the new key is working great for you! I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist! 🙂 Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Valid key but Facebook imports now not available’ is closed to new replies.