UTC date appears into date field

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO UTC date appears into date field

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Arnau
    Participant

Hello, i’ve filled the Events date in a new Event and i found a mistake in the time that the date appears.
    I send you a couple of photos in this message that shows you how.
    i think it’s about UTC option.
    i made a lot of events before and i hadn’t that problem.
    how can i solve?
    thanks!
    Arnau

Arnau
    Participant

as you can see in the photo of the last mail i’ve send, “Captura de pantalla 2016-12-12 a les 12.58.30.jpg”
    there are two dates, one that is the new addition, that works wrong (with UTC word there) and the second one that is posted before the problem appears.

Arnau
    Participant

ok, i found a tip that it can help.
    when i change the year to 2017 is when i have the problem.

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the premium plugin support forums! And thank you for sharing screenshots… they’re always helpful. If you visit Events > Settings and scroll to the bottom of that screen, try unchecking the ‘Show timezone‘ setting and let me know if it helps address your issue. (see screenshot below)

Thanks again and have a great day. Cheers!

Arnau
    Participant

Hello i send you an image of that.
    I also tell you that i’ve been trying with the 2 options:
    -use the sitewide option
    -use the local timezone

Hunter

Hello,

I’m unable to reproduce the issue on my test environment and I do not see any bug reports resembling what you’re experiencing. Before we proceed, I’ll need you to confirm you’ve reviewed our Testing for conflicts guide. If you have not, please do so and reply back with what you learn.

We are unable to provide assistance for theme and plugin conflicts. For more information on what is covered in our support forums, please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article.

Thanks and take care!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘UTC date appears into date field’ is closed to new replies.