Using TEC on multiple websites

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Using TEC on multiple websites

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by jvamos.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jvamos
    Participant

We are developing a new website for our church (pclawrenceville.org – new site not yet live), using Avada theme, and TEC plugin. Our church runs a community center, with a separate website (communitywellnj.org). But since all events are scheduled on one calendar (room assigned by a single staff person), we need to have one point of entry, one calendar, but it needs to display different events on these two websites, using Event Aggregator (which I know is capable of this function).

My question is about what level of software we need. We have purchased the bundle with PRO/Filter Bar/Aggregator for our main church site, where we will enter all of the events. We are running the free version on the community center site.

We will need to import those events categorized for the community center into THAT website, FROM the church website – again where all events will originate.

The question is – do we need to buy the aggregator for both websites, or can we do this using only one bundle subscription? If so, how does that work? If not, how would I need to upgrade, and what\’s the cost?

Thanks in advance for your help.

jvamos
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone has picked this up?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry about the delayed response – your Event Aggregator license can actually be registered on up to 10 domains, and this allows you to run up to 100 scheduled imports per day. This is in total, not per site. So, as long as you are under this limit, you should be all set with the license that you have!

I would recommend taking a look at the following articles, which have some good info on how Event Aggregator works and getting your imports up and running:

Importing Events from a Feed or URL

Managing Your Scheduled Imports in Event Aggregator

Event Aggregator Import Settings

How Do Event Aggregator’s Import Limits Work?

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Using TEC on multiple websites’ is closed to new replies.