using shortcode [tribe_events view="list"]

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions using shortcode [tribe_events view="list"]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josh

When using the shortcode above i see a tutorial on usage, but can i change the excerpt length and NOT have the featured image show up?

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Josh,

Thanks for using our plugins, I’m happy to help today. πŸ™‚

So, you can control whether or not the excerpt shows, and whether or not to show the image by using this format for the shortcode:

[tribe_events view=’list’ excerpt=’yes’ thumb=’yes’ ]

However, you can’t specify excerpt length with this shortcode. If you need that functionality, I would recommend checking out this plugin.

Also, since you seem to be a current user of our premium plugins and/or free plugins, I recommend reaching out to our support on the Events Calendar PRO premium forum or WordPress.org forumΒ in the future. In those places, we have the capacity to provide more technical support. This Pre-Sales forum is reserved specifically for questions about the features of our plugins for users who are making decisions about which, if any, to purchase.

Let me know if I can clarify any of this or be of further assistance!

Best,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘using shortcode [tribe_events view="list"]’ is closed to new replies.