Users getting webpage confirmation but not getting registered

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Users getting webpage confirmation but not getting registered

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by alliance of women directors.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

We’ve had complaints of people registering for our events (free tickets), getting a notice that they were, say, the 3rd of 12 tickets available, but then not receiving an email confirmation. Additionally, they aren’t registered in our list of attendees.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jennifer!

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing that problem. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

I’m not able to reproduce the issue on my end. Are you experiencing this with other events/tickets or just one in particular?

It could be a conflict with your theme, another plugin or even some custom code. So, to make sure we are not dealing with a conflict, please go through the steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts guide and see if you can reproduce the same issue under default conditions.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out without disrupting the live site.

Also, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issue a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Users getting webpage confirmation but not getting registered’ is closed to new replies.