Users can't register/purchase tickets! Button not displaying on events!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Users can't register/purchase tickets! Button not displaying on events!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Max
    Participant

Hello! I’m using the Community Events plugin to allow front-end users to create events. Here are the problems I’m running into:

1) Even when when front-end users fill our the cost field of \”0\” (meaning free event, just basically RSVP\’s), the events themselves in the calendar do not display any sort of \”buy this ticket\” option….

2) When I edit those front-end created events from the back-end dashboard, I get a warning saying \”This event was created using Community Events. Are you sure you want to sell tickets for it?\” and when I then say \”add new ticket\” and fill out the fields, my event itself gets the following error message:

Warning: include(/home/glaajmbs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/views/wootickets/tickets.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/glaajmbs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 423

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening \’/home/glaajmbs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/views/wootickets/tickets.php\’ for inclusion (include_path=\’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php\’) in /home/glaajmbs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 423

PLEASE HELP!

Barry

Hi Max,

Can you try either of the solutions posted here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/errors-on-all-event-pages/#post-56826

It sounds like a known issue which we intend to fix as soon as possible with a maintenance release, but either of those workarounds should fix this for you.

Max
    Participant

Thanks, that link gave me the answer! I responded in greater detail on that thread… have a nice day 😀

Barry

Great! If there’s anything else please feel free to create new forum threads as needed. Have a good day, too 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Users can't register/purchase tickets! Button not displaying on events!’ is closed to new replies.