User submitted event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions User submitted event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sabrina M.

Hi –
    Can a user submit an event from their profile with the free version of the Events calendar plugin? I’m using Ultimate Member to manage memberships and I’m trying UM Events Calendar plugin (https://www.plusplugins.com/um-events-calendar-documentation) to integrate the two but my site is not displaying the form for the user to submit their event. The “Add Event” link appears but there’s no form to fill out.

I understand you dont provide support for 3rd party plugin but I’m wondering if this isnt working bc I need Events Calendar pro or the Community events extension.

Thanks.

Geoff B.

Good evening Sabrina and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

Can a user submit an event from their profile with the free version of the Events calendar plugin?

Normally, not out of the box.

You would either need to code that or, more simply, grab a copy of our Community Events premium add-on: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-community-events/

But based on that third-party plugin, it sounds like their extension + the Events Calendar should be sufficient.

As you pointed out, there is little we can help with there. However, we would gladly provide premium support for Community Events 🙂

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘User submitted event’ is closed to new replies.