User created venue auto published when event submitted

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events User created venue auto published when event submitted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

When a user submits a new event and creates a new venue this venue seems to be published to the site on submission even if the event gets saved as a draft (option in settings). Surely if the event is saved as a draft the new venue should be too?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Thanks for using our plugins. 🙂 I’m sorry you’re unhappy with the way our plugin currently handles submitted venues.

Unfortunately, because of the way the venues are set up, there’s no way to create a “draft” venue at this time, so the venues do get published automatically, but with no event data linked to them. If you want to know more about how organizers and venues work, I’d check out this knowledgebase article.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or need clarification on anything.

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘User created venue auto published when event submitted’ is closed to new replies.