Use Organizer Category to Filter Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Use Organizer Category to Filter Events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    compton bob
    Participant

Hello Modern Tribe Support Team,
    I thought I had submitted this ticket yesterday, so I apologize if this is a duplicate, but when I logged in to check on a response today I did not find my support ticket.

My name is Dan and I am logging this ticket on behalf of my client.

Long story short, we wanted to re-purpose the categories functionality from the events to be declared at the organizer level instead. I copied, edited, and implemented Nico’s code from this support thread to enable categories on organizers.

However, when I created a new test organizer and set a category for it, created a new category-less event, reloaded my main events page, and filtered for the category I had declared on the organizer, the event I wanted returned did not show. Is there additional code needed that will pull this category from the organizer into the metadata used to filter events?

If you look at the URL of my main page, the event on 3/15 has no category but its organizer has a category of “Pop”

Thank you in advance for your help!
    -Dan

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,

Thanks for reaching out!

No worries about the duplicate. I managed to find it under this URL:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/filtering-events-by-organizer-category/

My colleague, Victor already responded to you, so I’m going to close this thread, and you can continue the conversation there.

Cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Use Organizer Category to Filter Events’ is closed to new replies.