Use Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Use Events Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mauro Medico

Hello,

I’m going to buy the events calendar PRO but I need to understand how can I add the calendar with filters inside of my page or how can I change the top part with e-mail or other stuff of http://www.site.com/events link

Thanks

Mauro

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mauro,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Pro comes with the ability to add calendars in different views (list, month, etc.) via widgets and shortcodes, so you can display events around your site (in addition to the default events page at site.com/events). These let you add filters like event categories and the number of upcoming events to display. For more advanced filtering options, I would recommend taking a look at Filter Bar.

Regarding the URLs, you do have the option to change the slugs for the default events page and for single events.

We also offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with our products, so please feel free to give them a try!

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Mauro Medico

Hello Jennifer,

but can I use the visualization of site.com/events in my personal page? What is the shortcodes or the widget?

Thanks

Mauro

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mauro,

Yes, the full calendar that you see on site.com/events can be displayed anywhere on your site using the full calendar view shortcodes, which you can set to display in different views (photo, map, etc.) and add filters to (like event categories).

So the shortcode for the default calendar you see on site.com/events would be [tribe_events]

and then you can add filters like event categories with [tribe_events category=”my-category”]

or adjust view and the information you want to display [tribe_events_list phone=”yes” address=”yes”]

Does that make sense? Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Use Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.