URLS in Tag Cloud

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO URLS in Tag Cloud

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Norine Leibel
    Participant

Hi Folks
    Just updated to the latest releases 3.0.3 and 3.0.5 and tried out the tags in the tag cloud. No change, getting same issue as previous post here:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/urls-in-tag-cloud-are-incorrect/
    Not to be a pest, but do you know when this will be fixed, or do you have a workaround in the meantime?
    Thanks.

Barry

Hi onelittlemoose,

This is still in progress (and in no way are you being a pest 🙂 ) – as soon as there is something more substantive to report we’ll let you know, as a solution did not unfortunately make it into the last maintenance release, as you discovered.

Thanks for your patience!

Norine Leibel
    Participant

Thanks, Barry.
    The site I’m working on where the event tags are important will likely launch within the next week or two. (It’s been a moving target for awhile now, so that could change.) The tags aren’t a dealbreaker, but it would be nice to launch with them. So when you know an approximate ETA, let me know, and I’ll plan accordingly.

Barry

Definitely – I’ve linked this thread to our the issue (on our internal issue tracker) and we’ll do our best to keep you updated.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘URLS in Tag Cloud’ is closed to new replies.