URLs in Tag Cloud are incorrect

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO URLs in Tag Cloud are incorrect

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Norine Leibel
    Participant

Was pleased to see the tags are already registered in the new version, but have run into a snag:
    1) If I add a new tag, “Rodeo” for example, and tag an event with “Rodeo” the tag cloud widget shows the Rodeo tag, however when I click it, it take me to mysite.com/tag/rodeo/ – and can’t find anything. If, however I go to the event, and choose the tag from the event itself, it takes me to mysite.com/whats-happening/tag/rodeo/ (whats-happening is my events URL slug) and it finds the event.
    2) If I’m in the event, and click anything from over in the tag cloud widget, event related or not, all tags get the /whats-happening/ slug added to them, and therefore can’t find them, unless it’s an event related one, as noted in 1).

Notes for 3.0.2 suggest this was fixed,
    (https://tri.be/release-events-3-0-2-events-pro-3-0-4-add-ons-3-0-1/) so am I missing something?

Thanks!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi onelittlemoose,

It looks like there are still issues with this and can confirm what you are reporting. I’ve filed a new bug ticket and this should get fixed in the next release. Thanks for the report.

– Jonah

Norine Leibel
    Participant

Thanks, Jonah.

Was really pleased to accidentally discover that the tags were registered and working with the new release, so once the URLs are fixed, it will really be welcomed and improve many things I’ve been working on. Thanks again.

Rob

Excellent to hear! Our pleasure 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘URLs in Tag Cloud are incorrect’ is closed to new replies.