URL /tribe-oauth/eventbrite/ was not found on this server.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets URL /tribe-oauth/eventbrite/ was not found on this server.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Samy's Camera
    Participant

Hello,

I am receiving an error when trying to authorize Eventbrite.

Not Found

The requested URL /tribe-oauth/eventbrite/ was not found on this server.

I have tried changing the Permalink without any luck.

I will send the system info in a private reply.
    Thanks!

Samy's Camera
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello 🙂

Thank you for sending over the System Information. Can you please try reproducing the issue after reviewing our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with the results? We’ll continue investigating once we know if you’re experiencing a theme and/or plugin conflict. Thanks again and have a good evening.

Cheers!

Samy's Camera
    Participant

Hello,

I tried everything in the Testing For Conflicts Guide with no luck…

Have you found anything on your end?

Thanks,
    Mario

Hunter

Mario,

I am not experiencing the same issues you’re describing. Would you mind reviewing our New User Primer: Eventbrite Tickets and Configuring Eventbrite Tickets? It’s always best to test with your site in the state outlined in our Testing for conflicts guide.

Once you’ve reviewed those resources, can you please provide the precise step things appear to “break down”? The more accurate information, or a timeline, will help me narrow down where to start looking for a bug.

Let me know if this makes sense and how the review of your current settings and attempts to connect to Eventbrite.com from your WordPress site go. Have a great afternoon. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘URL /tribe-oauth/eventbrite/ was not found on this server.’ is closed to new replies.