Upgrading bundle package

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upgrading bundle package

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Justin

I might be interested in the Ultimate or Importer bundles. Can I purchase the Importer bundle and then upgrade to the Ultimate bundle by paying the difference? If so, how would I do it?

Justin

Actually, my interest in the bundles hinges on how well the Event Aggregator works. Can I purchase that one plugin and then upgrade to one of the bundles by paying the difference?

Caroline

Hi Justin,

Thanks so much for your interest in our plugin bundles! 🙂 While we don’t offer any built-in mechanisms for upgrading from a single plugin to a bundle or from a smaller bundle to the Ultimate Bundle, we’re happy to manually assist with these types of requests. Feel free to purchase Event Aggregator whenever you’re ready–if you decide that you’d like to make the leap to a bundle after that, simply drop us a quick email with your request via the below form. One of our team members will follow up to continue the conversation right away!

https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/

(Please select the option “Help accessing my account” from the drop-down menu to display the full email form.)

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrading bundle package’ is closed to new replies.